Free Books for Book Reviewers
Great books, professional mentoring, and social consciousness … For free!
Did you know that Inspired Quill used to be a book review blog before we took the leap into publishing? We know how much time and effort goes into requesting, reviewing, writing and promoting thoughtful book-related content. That’s why we believe book bloggers / vloggers / bookstagrammers and all other types of book-related content-creators are awesome and ridiculously important to the bookish ecosystem.
Here at IQ, we love working with other bookish folks, so we’ve created this page to let you know all about what we can offer!
If You’re a Book Reviewer and you:
- Love receiving great books to read and review.
- Have a place for your voice online (whether that’s on a Blog, Twitter, Goodreads, Youtube… or almost anywhere else!)
- Want instant email access to publishing industry professionals.
- Are interested in growing your blog and online presence more effectively.
- Care about social equality, diversity, mindfulness and art.
Then consider joining our growing family of (super talented, enthusiastic) reviewers.
Our Reviewers Get Free Access To:
We aren’t kidding when we say that we want to make sure every reviewer we work with feels appreciated. But how can we do that without handing out wads of cash (although we wish we could!)? Here’s our current list of book reviewer perks – and we’re always looking for ways to add to it!
- Free eBook (and sometimes paperback) copies of our latest titles before anyone else.
- Access to the entire Inspired Quill team and author list for Q&As.
- An anytime-access pass to email our founder with any industry questions.
- Discount coupons for all current and future online courses.
- Free 1:1 professional mentoring, to help you get ahead of the game when it comes to your online presence and publishing career.
How Do I Become an IQ Reviewer?
If you like what you’ve read so far, take a look at the short step-by-step below. You could be an Inspired Quill book reviewer, being sent free books within the next ten minutes!
- Hit the ‘Let’s Do This!’ below or to the right.
- Fill in the short survey so we know your reading preferences and platform.
- If we’re a good fit, we’ll add you to our exclusive reviewer email list, and provide details about how to get in direct contact with us without using any pesky forms.
- You’ll receive a new email from us no more than once a month with new opportunities. Simply respond to the ones you like the look of, and ignore the ones you don’t – no obligation!
- Make the most of our other, non-bookish perks to help grow your online presence or better understand the world of publishing.
Book Reviewer FAQ:
- None yet
If you have a question, please don’t hesitate to get in touch!