Want to write?
I.Q. is currently looking for enthusiastic individuals to become part of the team! We hope to offer a dynamic and flexible environment for people to hone their writing skills.
If you’re interested in any of the following:
• Having something different and worthwhile to put on your CV/Resume
• Working in a dynamic, flexible environment
• Being able to contribute to a fast-growing literature community
• Potential networking opportunities with established writers and publishers
• Work in an environment where your opinions count
• Writing for a website which has on average over 1,000 readers per month!
…then we would love to hear from you! Please note that all of these positions are voluntary, and are thus unpaid. Inspired-Quill is not a profit-making blog, and the writers and administrators keep it functioning through an enthusiasm for the subject matter.
• Articles – The ‘Feature’ slots of the site. Anything from your views on a certain genre to how you love/hate a certain book cover. (Usually 700 -1,000 words)
• Reviews – What it says on the tin. A review of a book, graphic novel, poetry collection or play (500 – 750 words)
• News – Who’s winning what award, Who’s doing a signing, what books are becoming films
• New Releases – A cross section of 5-10 books coming out each month
• Author Interviews – Get the chance to ask authors about their craft
We are also currently looking for people with Graphic Design and Online Marketing skills. For more information regarding these two positions, please send an email to email@example.com
Please use the contact details HERE to ask for more information, or send a CV and Cover Letter to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ to apply.